Natural Acne Blemish Treatments
Acne blemishes are marks on the skin caused by pimples, boils, acne, itching, and other skin problems. These blemishes are hard to cover up, and can even be embarrassing. Hiding acne blemishes with make-up and cosmetics are just a temporary solution and actually make the problem worse than before.
The good news is that there are certain ways that you can get rid of these annoying spots that can have a negative impact on your complexion. Here are a few acne blemish treatments that you can try using to get rid of this skin problem.
Homemade Solutions That Help Blemishes And Complexion
1. Sandalwood is very good in keeping your complexion clear by reducing blemishes. Sandalwood paste can be made with rose water, and then placed on the skin. This helps soothe acne, boils, and pimples on the skin.
2. Lemon has the ability to reduce blemishes and marks from the skin. Lemon can be applied directly on the skin or mixed in other things applied on the skin.
3. Try rubbing lemon peels on the skin with a little bit of sugar. Leave it on the skin for at least 10 minutes after rubbing it on. This treatment can help reduce acne and pimples pretty well.
4. Avoid using oil based cosmetics and skin care products. Skin care products that are oil based can clog your pores and make your blemishes worse than they already are.
Vitamins and Minerals – Natural Acne Blemish Treatment
Powerful antioxidants help flush out free radicals and keep toxins out of the body. This keeps toxins from clogging your pores and damaging your skin. Antioxidants can by very helpful in treating acne blemishes and keeping your skin looking healthy and clear.
1. Vitamin A - neutralizes damaging elements in the skin and reduces sebum production. Vitamin A also aids in preventing wrinkles, resisting skin infections, and keeping your skin complexion look vibrant and youthful. If your body lacks Vitamin A, it can cause acne blemish outbreaks. Try eating foods such as green fruits and vegetables such as spinach, carrots, and broccoli.
2. Vitamin B complex helps maintain healthy looking skin and prevents blemishes of the skin that may be caused by acne. Natural sources of Vitamin B include potatoes, tuna, and bananas.
3. Vitamin E is an antioxidant treatment that protects the skin from cell-damaging free radicals that cause acne blemishes. Vitamin E also helps cut down the risk of acne scarring. Sources that are high in Vitamin E include sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, and peanuts.
4. Zinc acts as an antioxidant, and is important for maintaining healthy skin and preventing infections. Zinc also helps in healing tissues and preventing acne scars. Nuts, pumpkin seeds, yeast, and dair products are good sources of Zinc.
5. Chromium has the ability to reduce the formation of cell-damaging free radicals in your tissue. Chromium acts as an antioxidant by reducing skin infections, and preventing acne blemishes on the skin.
Best Acne Blemish Treatment
Even though the above tips are helpful for reducing blemishes and helping your skin complexion, they don’t eliminate acne at the root of the problem. The causes of acne and blemishes can be found deep inside your skin. In order to fix these skin problems for good, you need a treatment that is going to dig deep inside your pores.
The number one acne blemish treatment that we recommend is a product called Clear Pores. They offer a 3-step solution that is clinically proven to work. Out of all the acne blemish treatments we reviewed, Clear Pores is our number one recommendation due to it’s high quality ingredients and high success rate.